Sunday, May 20, 2007

First time out........

This is my first attempt at blogging, so here goes. My bio sounds pretty grim and it was for a long time. But thanks to God I am piecing my life back together. I can say with assurance that God has helped me to cope with the accident, losing my grandson due to the accident and having to sell my horses. I don't like any of it but with God's grace I have peace about it and look forward to the future with my children and other grandchildren still living. God is so good. And I will see my grandson again some day. I know he is happy with God and that is a blessing to me.

2 Comments:

At May 21, 2007 at 6:47 PM , Blogger Carole said...

Hey Girl, Welcome to the blogging world, I like your name. Blogging is such a neat way to post your
thoughts and share pictures, favorite books, music etc.

 
At May 25, 2007 at 2:20 PM , Blogger FL Carole said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home