Monday, May 28, 2007

Getting the hang of blogging......

I am finally getting the hang of posting, I think. I changed my name to differentiate from the other Carole so when you read the comments, and hopefully make some of your own, you know who is who. I am now FL (Florida) Carole. I did the unthinkable on Saturday----I actually walked 2/3 of the length of a good sized mall and back to the car! No scooter! Just my cane. My legs have been feeling different since we started going to the beach and when we were in Sears last Wednesday we saw a recumbent air walker type of thing. We brought it home and I used it 2 days and then I tried walking in the mall. We had the car without the scooter in it and I insisted on trying it. When I did what I did I amazed myself and Jay (my husband is Jim to everyone else). We had been in a furniture store before that and went to Bob Evans for dinner. Now I have to be honest, I was feeling it in my legs but kept on going. My energy hadn't run out just my legs were complaining. When I got home I got in the recliner to recuperate and when I got out to go to the bathroom I could hardly walk and I thought, boy I have done it now. When I got up on Sunday I was "normal", I could hardly believe it. God is so good.

1 Comments:

At May 30, 2007 at 12:07 PM , Blogger Carole said...

Wow, walking in the mall, you are doing great. You are so right, God is so good. I am so thankful that God has it all in his hands. Virgil says he feels better then he has in 2 yrs. I think I`m going to go have some stents put in. LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home