Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am slowly getting there, but still half expect Honey to show up behind me where ever I go in the house. I do know she is not suffering and I can see her with Dewey again and for that I am glad. I am sure Jarrett has connected with both of them, too. Yes, I do believe our animals go to heaven and have seen nothing to disprove it.
We went to the Exotic Bird Expo on Sunday in Orlando and got bird food and toys for our 3 parrots. It is always an adventure to go to these things just to see all the different birds. Everytime we think we have seen them all, we go to another expo and we see something different! Had lunch there, food is always good, and went to a seminar that was very informative. My husband got a harness with leash for his Sun Conure. I just saw in the paper this morning that there is a bird club near us, think I will call and see what it is all about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home